Is your business rapidly growing and in need of extra cash flow? Are you finding it hard to keep up with day-to-day expenses? There are so many useful applications for a business loan without the fear of going into debt. You can never be too careful, especially when it comes to your money. That is why it is important to secure your loan with someone you can trust, someone like Essential Federal Credit Union.
Credit Union vs. Bank
There are many options when it comes to getting a small or large business loan. Often times business owners are stuck deciding between a bank and a credit union. It is important to know the difference between each when deciding where to take your business.
- Banks have been around for several centuries, and provide several services
- A bank’s primary role is to hold onto your money and use it to invest or loan to other customers
- Banks are for-profit entities that answer to investors
- Most of a bank’s activities are thus centered around making a profit
- Banks offer convenience and are more well-known establishments
- While credit unions provide the same services as banks, their structure and reason for being are entirely different
- When you deposit your money, you are actually a part owner, rather than a customer
- No corporate interests control the decisions made within a credit union
- Any profits that a credit union do receive go towards better loan rates, lower fees, and more
- Credit unions are typically community based, and do not have as many branches as banks
As everything in life, there are pros and cons of banks and credit unions. If you are in the market for a business loan in Baton Rouge, and are interested in getting a business loan or have questions, contact us today!
Here at Essential, we pride ourselves on exceptional service by putting our customers needs first. Because we don’t have investor or corporate interests at stake, we are able to put our members’ interests first. We know that seeking a business loan in Baton Rouge can be filled with complicated jargon, too many options, and pushy lenders. Essential wants you to be able to go to sleep with peace of mind when you get a small or large business loan in Baton Rouge. Our lenders’ primary responsibility is to make sure you feel satisfied and informed throughout every step of the process.
We’ll Take Good Care of You and Your Business
With a business loan, you have the opportunity to take your business to the next level. If you are interested in learning more about the loan process, what options we provide, or are hesitant whether a business loan is right for you, we are here to inform and guide you. Give us a call at 1-888-369-2207 or shoot us an email today.