Determining a mortgage lender may seem like one of the last items on your list of things to do before buying your dream house. Among all the other decisions to be made regarding the house buying process, we understand that you want the mortgage lending process to be as quick and painless as possible.
This doesn’t mean, however, that you want a financial institution that rushes the process to the point of leaving you out of the important steps or leaving out pertinent details. You want a financial institution that you can place your money and trust with, and that will represent your best interests every step of the way. So, why should you trust your mortgage to your credit union? It’s simple. With friendly and experienced representatives, a business model that is member-centric, and a fast and easy application process, Essential Federal Credit Union is your trusted source for all things mortgage lending.
Guidance Along Every Step of the Way
We strive to maintain transparency in all aspects of our business because it not only benefits our members, but it creates a culture of ownership and open communication. We believe that all of these qualities are important to the success of our business and the ability to put members first. To ensure transparency, we like to tell our members that we are essentially “translators” in the language of banking, which can oftentimes be one of the most convoluted and complicated languages of them all. We want to make sure that you understand and feel involved in the mortgage lending process. Our loan officers will help you make sure that you have properly completed every step, from the preparation of documents to walking into your new home feeling satisfied.
Why A Credit Union?
When it comes to finding a mortgage lender, we understand that it can be overwhelming. You may ask, “Why should I trust something as big as a mortgage with a credit union?”. There are several reasons to choose Essential as your mortgage lender, including:
- We are a member-owned institution – our members are our biggest priority
- We are a non-profit making financial institution – we do not have to answer to investors and thus are free to put our members first
- We offer favorable interest rates – that means higher interest rates on savings accounts, and lower loan and credit card rates
- We try to minimize tedious fees – no one likes hidden fees
- We were created in 1972 and have more than 27,000 members and $330 million in assets – this means almost 50 years of providing financial services for the lowest possible cost
- We ensure financial peace of mind – our member’s savings accounts are federally insured through the National Credit Union Administration
- We are a community chartered Credit Union – local, personal service with many of the same capabilities of a large bank
Essential Wants to Help You With Your Mortgage Loan
Let Essential help you find the mortgage loan that is right for you and your financial needs. Getting the house of your dreams doesn’t have to be an arduous process. All you have to do is trust Essential Federal Credit Union with your mortgage. Contact us today if you want to know more about getting a mortgage with Essential, click here to check out rates, or click here if you are ready to apply!